Monday, February 1, 2010

How do i lie??

with my behavior

I lie with how i act. I was a 'glass half full' kind of person, or at least i pretend to be. I act like the person people need. I'm a quiet and logical in group that needs some morals. I'm upbeat and positive in a group that needs some excitement. i'm a kind and understanding when people need a shoulder to cry on. Basically, I lie about who i am. I was a kind heart dat is easily manipulated by people who are just looking to use me, but i have a tendency to bring out the best in people. i'm a wonderfully positive person and everyone loves to be around me. i live for my ever growing circle of friends.

I lie because i do not think about myself. I'm happy if everyone else is happy, and sometimes have a problem with thinking for myself. Only my truest friends have seen me when i tolerance has run out, and my best friends are the ones who calm me down and don't take advantage of this. Even if i have had a bad day, i put a smile on for the people who need a positive person around. However, i let my guard down easily for a smooth talker or overly friendly stranger. My kind heart is open to everyone, which makes me a target for people with bad intentions. I keep my friends close and let them help me pick out the bad people, because they are my weakness. It's true that people could use someone like me, but i remember to think about myself from time to time so i don't explode from holding it all in. I don't want to lose the friends who understand me the best.

"copyright by my quiz result in facebook"

1 comment: