Sunday, February 7, 2010

awesome but unsatisfied

today was my last day of driving class
well feel so awesome bout dat but im just a bit unsatisfied with it bcuz im not
really in my mood today..haha! dun know why...grrr..why huh??
;)

on last saturday i've already get done the QTI part which is known as my pra-ujian for jpj test..
hehe
omg!! im stressed with it...
haha!!hope not get the same car again!! pls pls pls i need a new model of perodua kancil which have the better working of clutch not like an old model..pls pls pls... im begging!!!haha

so i was thinking..how if i take another extra hours for my practical so dat i can polish back my skill before my reallllll jpj test!
and i will take it..(maybe)
haha..

over all..driving was fun! but its quite tired..haha
yela manual kan? duh!!!
hehe...

;))

-bella-

No comments:

Post a Comment