Tuesday, August 25, 2009


hello guys...
as we all know today was already 4th day of puasa..
and school break for one week..
quite boring and i've study bcuz my SPM trial was just around the corner..

ok...ermm forget bout it..
today..i wanna share with u guys a several songs dat
related to myself..act..a part of my life..

here's the songs...



Saat jiwa terluka
Saat hidupku hampa
Semua telah terjadi
Disini tanpa kalian

Saat tak ku dapatkan
Kedamaian dihati
Semua mimpi buruk pun terjadi

Tak bisa terlukiskan dihatiku
Terhiris sangat perit
Tak ingin ku ingkari kegelapan ini

Aku memang tak bisa bertahan dan tegar
Tanpa Kalian dekat denganku
Aku hanya susuk manusia yang lemah
Tanpa Kalian disini

Aku hanya berharap
Dan tunggu waktu bicara
Ku ingin kalian dekat denganku

Aku lelah untuk terluka
Saat semua mata memandangku nista
Hilang arah diriku disini

this song i dedicate to my family,my best friend ever JOHANNA,who always
be there when i need them...

and also..

to my baby boo ABDUL HADI and all my other friends..

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!




Lautan Yang Berapi
Daratan Yang Berduri
Bagiku Bukan Musibah
Malahan Hikmah Berharga

Katalah Apa Saja
Yang Jelik Penuh Dusta
Kau Bebas Warnai Diriku
Di Minda Yang Kelabu


Siapa Diri Ini
Tuhan Yang Memahami
Amarah Dan Kecewa
Hanyalah Bara Membakar Jiwa

Sungguh Pun Ku Terkilan
Terguris Perasaan
Ku Pilih Berdiam Diri
Tanpa Dendam Dihati


many peoples out there talk bad things bout me..
"pejam kan mata pekakkan telinga"
dats my mom always told me to do..

even my own friend who i've trust much did this..
girl..u know who u are..
and thank you so much!

saya tidak menunding jari dkt sesiapa..
its urself..and u know how to guide urself in a good way
siapa mkn cili dia terasa pedas..
u still my friend..
and i still love you..
but not in the same way i can trust u darling..
=))

saya diam x bererti saya tidak tahu..
=))



ermmm..
ok guys..the next song is
you belong with me by taylor swift

alright..
ermm
i just love this song with the cute video clip..

hehehe..




Awhh i love how they communicate throught thier notes across windows<333
so cute♥
the guy was so damn cute!

my favourite video clip ever!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment