Friday, January 22, 2010

its Awesome to be Alone sometimes !

today i've got nothing to do at home..
so...since im all alone at home and with the quite good incomes dis week..
so today i decide to hang out..just me all alone..and nobody's accompany me..
haha!
brutal kan??

woke up at 9am..take my bath..open my closet..and im getting ready..
ermmm...i went to midvalley..
at first..i decide wanna watch movie..but..sadly..ramai gila so i malassss gila
mau beratur dgn line yg panjang gilaaa
hehehe
;)

had my lunch at CARLS JR. one of my favvie fast food..
heeeee
;)

and i round and round and round until im getting bored!
haha
at the same time..
im wondering
knpa ramai sgt cpl date kat sini time2 i tgh lonely?
owh jeles!
haha!

ermmm...
before balik..
i decide wanna buy new clothes..
so survey boutiques by boutiques..
and at nichii i saw this..





in the fitting room..
i was thinking either i need to buy this or not..
so i've decide not to buy..
maybe next time!
haha!
;)

going back at 4pm..
hehe!
im having a nice day today..
im having fun with myself..
haha!

its Awesome to be Alone sometimes!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha Belaa, damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn brtal! sangat x boleh bla n that baju sangat lah lawa :D hahaha

    ReplyDelete