Saturday, May 7, 2011

lots of love for mom!!

If I knew as a child what I know now, Mom, I probably wouldn't have made things so hard for you.. I would have understood that you were looking out for my best interest even though it may not have seemed so at the time..

I would have known how difficult it is to let go, to stand back and let someone you love learn from their mistakes..I would have realized how fortunate I was to have a mother who was always there for me, even after an argument, even after I'd said things I shouldn't have..

While it's too late for a lot of things it's not too late for me to tell you that I appreciate how loving you are, how giving you've always been and that even though I may not always be good at showing it, I love you very much..

I am so grateful and blessed for having a special mom who is always there for me.. I appreciate you a lot..


TAKE CARE ALWAYS AND GOD BLESS YOU!!

WISH YOU A GOOD HEALTH AND PLEASANT HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment