Thursday, May 6, 2010

a very big hugs for my blog!
owwwww i miss u sugar..ow yeah! not to forget..big hugs for the bloggers too!!!
welll....
errrmmm..actually i just came back from langkawi..about a few days and spend a couple of days with my daddy too in perak..
so kalau tolak,campur,bahagi,darab...ada la dlm one week jgk la me bercuti..haha!
so xberkesempatan la nak on9 kan =)

pejam celik pejam celik..
eyyyy me dah nak masuk college dah...
owwww what a life!! cepatnye masa berlalu kan kan kan??
rasa mcm baru smlm jer dpt spm result..
haha! over la tu kan =)

im wondering how my college life going to be?
is it sweet?fun?stressful? urggghhh... bell.just dont think bout it..
what i need to do is just get a 100% ready to go through for it! huuuhhhh...
as always..i need a support from all my beloved huggie bear!
pray for me people... =)

owh! did i mention what course im taking??

im taking DIPLOMA IN NURSING for 3 years babe!

where??

at SEGI UNIVERSITY COLLEGE,Kota Damansara..of course! wah so bangge la u bella!
hahaha...

welll...dats all for now..
gtg sweetie!!
mmuuuuaxxxxxx!!

No comments:

Post a Comment