Sunday, September 27, 2009

Laugh Life Love

the best way for me to release my tension!

shopping is my routine life..
hehe
shopaholic!
thats the best word for me!


What is love?
It is one of the most difficult questions for the mankind. Centuries have passed by, relationships have bloomed and so has love. But no one can give the proper definition of love. To some Love is friendship set on fire for others Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it. No matter how you define it or feel it, love is the eternal truth in the history of mankind.

Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it...It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more

is this called love???

maybe! ;)

hope my future husband will be like my dad! ;)

upcoming new family members!


first results;90% boy


to my sister;

This Baby is Your Blessing,

I wish Happiness in every way,
Good Luck God Bless, I say
And Many Blessings and Wishes,
To Welcome Baby Into Your Life Today..


xoxo..

-bella-

No comments:

Post a Comment